1. The length: the fabric pilling degree of long fiber […]
1. The length: the fabric pilling degree of long fiber woven is lighter than short fiber woven fabric; as in the unit length of fiber head less segments, with yarn and fabric surface end less; in addition, long fiber’s cohesion force is larger, not easy to slip out to the yarn and fabric surface.
2. The fineness: coarse fiber is not easy to pilling. Coarse fiber spinning yarn, less fiber per unit area, expose the fiber ends of the yarn and fabric less; in addition, the thicker the fiber, the more rigid, the fabric on the fabric surface is difficult to tangle into balls.
3. The crimpness: more crimp of fiber, greater cohesion force, friction increased, fiber is not easy to dissociate to the surface of fabric, which is difficult to pill.
4. Cross-section shape: fiber cross-section shape close to the circle, the fiber cohesive force is small, the fiber cross-section shape close to the triangle, polygon and other special-shaped fibers, is easy to pill.
5. Strength, elongation and elasticity: high degree of flexibility is difficult to wear off, fall off, once the fluff, easy to tangle into balls.
6. Yarn twist: the yarn twist is great, the fiber is tight, and the fabric pilling decreases.
7. Structure: knitted fabric is easier to pilling than woven fabric.
8. Worn as underwear: reduce hard rough friction, such as jeans, wool and linen products, chemical products, coat inside pocket not inserted pen items, so as to avoid the increase of friction on the formation of pilling of cashmere. It's better to wear a slip lined coat when you're wearing cashmere.
9. Outside wear: reduce rough material friction (e.g. sleeves, friction on the table for a long time), or pull hard.
10. The more friction wearing parts of a cashmere sweater is easier to pill, such as chest, elbows, close to the inner pocket, coat label etc.; and smoke, gas, dust will also cause the increase of the number of pills.