In general, except shrinkproof processed cashmere sweat […]
In general, except shrinkproof processed cashmere sweater can use the washing machine, the cashmere sweater is best to use dry cleaning, the steps are as follows:
1. Reverse the cashmere sweater from inside out, check whether there is a serious stain, if there is , do a mark.
2. If dirt is serious, soak in 35 degrees foam neutral lotion water for 15-30 minutes. Do not use enzyme or chemical additives containing bleaching and dyeing lotion and shampoo, cream, to prevent erosion.
3. If dirt is not serious, put neutral lotion into 35 degrees warm water, put the clothes in after foaming. Beat lightly with your hands.
4. Jacquard or multi-color cashmere sweater must not to be soaked, so as not to string color.
5. Wash with 35-40 degrees of warm water for 2-3 times, and the final water can be put into some vinegar or softener, makes the hand feeling better. Stack the washed cashmere sweater, put on the inclined plate with handle gently pressing out of the water or into the bag, tuck net in the washing machine drum for dehydration.
6. In accordance with the pre cut paper, roll out clothes for finishing appearance. Use the medium temperature (140 degrees or so) steam iron to heat it up. The iron must not be pressed directly on the cashmere sweater. It must be wet with wet towels.
7. If you want to feels better when wearing, wash as you wash your hair with baked, and then clean and dry.
8. Family washing. At night when you rest, let cashmere sweater also rest. Pinch the collar and cuffs with your hand so that it can be tangible for second days. Cashmere sweater is best to wear about two weeks, select the right time to dry (usually about half an hour or so), continuous wear four weeks, the cleaning should be done once. Family cleaning cashmere sweater is usually washed with water more appropriate.